ROM x STRAWBERRIES
Friday is coming up!
Here is a recipe for a delicious drink that will remind you of summer.
RECIPE 10 DRINKS:
20 tsp of brown sugar
30 leaves of fresh mint herbs
20 Strawberries chopped into tiny cubes
20 cl of rom
5 dl sparkling water
5 dl of schweppes lemon
10 strawberries for decoration
30 ice cubes
1. Cut the lime in wedges and put one in each glass. Add 2 tsp of brown sugar and mint leaves to each glass as well. Use a spoon and crush the lime. Blend all the ingredients well.
2. Add 2 cl rum to each glass. Blend until the sugar has dissolved.
3. Add schweppes lemon and sparkling water.
4. Add the chopped strawberries and ice cubes.
5. Decorate with berries and mint leaves.